Join ProsFinder today and discover all the possibilities to grow your business. You will be able to register as many as 5 businesses and keep track of them from your personal account.
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of ProsFinder's Website. ProsFinder is located in: FL, United States
By accessing www.ProsFinder.com we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use ProsFinder's website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page. The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of United States. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
ProsFinder and its services are design to facilitate the connection between the customers and professionals. As a customer you will enter your information requesting a quote or estimate and sending such request to registered Pros in your area. You also have the option to search and contact one or more service professional directly and use our messaging system to interact with each other. We are only an intermediary to help with this interaction and therefore are not responsible for what occurs between customers and service professionals. We cannot guarantee that for every request you make as a customer you will receive a response from a Pro, it is up to them to answer your request. As a service provider, you will receive a number of requests from customers based on the plan of your choosing. It should be noted that these requests depend on the demand for your services. Therefore we cannot guarantee that you will receive the exact number of requests you chose on your plan but we will send you all the request available up to your plan limit. As a Pro you have the option to register your business and choose our free version but you will only be able to use certain features of the Website but will not be able to receive quotes or requests unless a customer sends you a direct message.Registration
• Customers have the option to write a review or comment about the services performed by the Pros once the service is completed. ProsFinder does not review, edit or publish Reviews prior to their appearance on the website and such Reviews do not reflect the views or opinions of ProsFinder or its affiliates. Nonetheless those comments or reviews must not include abusive or inappropriate content including but not limited to: racial discrimination, sexually explicit language and profanities. In the case where a review violates our policy, we reserve the right to evaluate and edit or delete the review if necessary. To the extent permitted by applicable laws ProsFinder shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
• ProsFinder reserves the right to remove any Reviews or Ratings which are considered to be fake or false towards a service professional.
• You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so.
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party.
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy.
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
• You hereby grant to ProsFinder a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Unless otherwise stated, ProsFinder and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on ProsFinder. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from http://www.prosfinder.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
• You must not:
- Republish material from http://www.prosfinder.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from http://www.prosfinder.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from http://www.prosfinder.com
- Redistribute content from ProsFinder (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
As a customer you will be able to use our website completely free. You can search, contact, and request quotes from service professionals at no cost to you.
As a service provider, you must pay a monthly fee based on the plan that you choose for your company. These plans will be shown on our website and a confirmation email will be sent out to you days before your account is due and a second email once the payment has been processed. This subscription will be subject to automatic monthly renewal to avoid deactivation of services unless otherwise canceled by you. All payment should be made on a monthly basis by any method accepted by ProsFinder. In the event of cancellation of services, Prosfinder will not credit back any money for those days left of the subscription.
1- The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies.
- Search engines.
- News organizations.
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses.
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
2- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
3- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of ; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party's site.
No use of ProsFinder’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
ProsFinder reserves the right at any time to deactivate or terminate any account from the use of the Website without being obliged to reimburse any payments already made if:
- the User violates these Terms and Condition
the User copies information owed by our Site such as our logo, name and brand, or intends to copy our Website’s layout and design in whole or in part
- delayed or non-payment from a Pro upon renewal due date
- the User publish defamatory messages, posts racial comments, threaten or otherwise infringes the rights of third parties
- the User violates applicable laws and regulations
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on our website. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon our website. We are not responsible for any liabilities, claims, and expenses including attorney’s fees from use or harm of this site. No link(s) may appear on any page on our website or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third-party rights.
We do not guarantee any warranties, express or implied, to users of this site. Content and services are provided “as is” and “as available.” We do not guarantee the services to meet your requirements/expectations and be error free as well. You agree that disruptions to service may happen and agree to not hold us liable for them.
This site may be accessed worldwide, but may not be suitable for use outside of the United States given the nature and goals of this site. We make no representations that this site is suitable for anyone outside the United States and you agree that you will not hold us liable.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavor to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a)are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
In order to better provide you with products and services offered on our Site, ProsFinder may collect personally identifiable information, such as your: first and last name, mailing address, e-mail address, phone number, business name, cookies, submission of reviews, ratings, messages and comments.
If you register your business with us and purchase products and services, we will collect billing and credit card information. This information is used to complete the purchase transaction.
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain products or services available on the Site. These may include: (a) registering for an account on our Site; (b) signing up for special offers from selected third parties; (d) sending us an email message; (e) submitting your credit card or other payment information when ordering and purchasing products and services on our Site. To wit, we will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to services and or products you have requested from us. We also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Prosfinder collects and uses your personal information to operate this website and deliver the services you have requested. We may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from Prosfinder and its affiliates.
For personal accounts requesting or posting a job, only when you post a job either publicly or directly to a business of your choice, will we share your name, zip code and phone number with such professional(s).
For professionals, your business information will be displayed on your profile page or once you have been directly chosen or you reply to a customer for a job.
Prosfinder does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
ProsFinder may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to ProsFinder, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
ProsFinder may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on ProsFinder or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of ProsFinder; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of ProsFinder, or the public.
We collect technical data about your computer hardware and software. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, cookies, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the ProsFinder website. This information will be not used to identify you personally.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
ProsFinder does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
You will be able to connect your ProsFinder account to third party accounts. BY CONNECTING YOUR PROSFINDER ACCOUNT TO YOUR THIRD PARTY ACCOUNT, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU ARE CONSENTING TO THE CONTINUOUS RELEASE OF INFORMATION ABOUT YOU TO OTHERS (IN ACCORDANCE WITH YOUR PRIVACY SETTINGS ON THOSE THIRD PARTY SITES). IF YOU DO NOT WANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOU, INCLUDING PERSONALLY IDENTIFYING INFORTION, TO BE SHARED IN THIS MANNER, DO NOT USE THE THIS FEATURE. You may disconnect your account from a third party account at any time.
Users could disconnect their accounts from third-party websites by visiting their "My Profile" page and editing their information. Users may also contact us via email.
From time to time, Prosfinder may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication. In order to improve our Services, we may receive a notification when you open an email from Prosfinder or click on a link therein.
If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via email from Prosfinder, you may opt out of such communications by replying STOP" or "clicking on the UNSUBSCRIBE button.
Prosfinder welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that Prosfinder has not adhered to this Statement, please contact Prosfinder at:
18520 NW 67 Ave Suite 210, Miami Gardens, Florida 33015